SALES AGREEMENT - "Monoplaner"
This Agreement is made as of (date of sale), between Nickalas Blades (hereinafter referred to as the “Artist”) and (new buyer/collector of artwork) (hereinafter referred to as the “Collector”) with respect to the sale of an artwork (hereinafter referred to as the “Work”).
WHEREAS, the Artist has created the Work and has full right, title, and interest therein; and
WHEREAS, the Artist wishes to sell the Work; and
WHEREAS, the Collector has viewed the Work and wishes to purchase it;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises and the mutual obligations, covenants, and conditions hereinafter set forth, and other valuable consideration, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Description of Work: The Artist describes the Work as follows:
Medium: Oil on canvas panel
Size: 12” x 9”
Framing or Mounting: Rigid canvas panel
Year of Creation: 2016
Signed by Artist: Yes
- Sale: The Artist hereby agrees to sell the Work to the Collector. Title shall pass to the Collector at such time as full payment is received by the Artist and this Agreement is signed.
- Price: The Collector agrees to purchase the Work for the agreed upon price of $550.00 USD, and shall also pay any applicable sales or transfer taxes.
- Payment: Payment shall be made in full prior to, or upon signing this Agreement.
- Delivery: To be made no later than fourteen days after payment has been received and deposited.
The expenses of delivery (including, but not limited to, insurance and transportation) shall be paid by (new buyer/collector of artwork).
- Return for exhibition: Collector agrees to return the Work to Artist for temporary display at an exhibition of the Artist’s work. Artist agrees to promptly notify Collector of the exhibition dates and further agrees to pay all expenses of delivery and return (including, but not limited to, insurance and transportation).
- Risk of Loss and Insurance: The risk of loss or damage to the Work and the provision of any insurance to cover such loss or damage shall be the responsibility of the Collector from the time of shipment to the Collector.
- Copyright and Reproduction: The Artist reserves all reproduction rights, including the right to claim statutory copyright, in the Work. The Work may not be photographed, sketched, painted, or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express, written consent of the Artist. All approved reproductions shall bear the following copyright notice: © by Nickalas Blades 2014-2016.
- Miscellany: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties. Its terms can be modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both parties. A waiver of any breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions hereof. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which, taken together, shall constitute one and the same agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have signed this Agreement as of the date first set forth above.
Artist, Nickalas Blades